Approved Engine Course 2 (AEC 2) – Training ONLINE
Providing further deeper understanding on marine engines and maintenance skills, which was introduced in AEC 1 course. Marine engine principles and maintenance skill are needed for any Engineer in maritime sector. Marine engine proper understanding and scheduled maintenance will have many benefits such as; reduced engine time down, mitigated and easier repairs, engine efficiency etc.
- The course will cover the following topics:
- Advanced elaboration on marine diesel engine/generator
- Advanced elaboration on marine diesel engine components
- Advanced elaboration on marine diesel generator components
- Advanced elaboration on engine lubrication system, power transmission, fuel & ignition system
- Deeper focus on routine & unscheduled maintenance skills
- Advanced elaborated diagnosis on marine engine problem & fixing the issue
- Safety at work & hazards associated
Participants will gain additional and more elaborated details on marine engine/generator and its maintenance, which will aid them in more effortless engine problem diagnosis & solving. Knowing marine engine and it’s components will lead to operational excellence for your client.
English and Croatian
Items to Bring
National Photographic Identification or Passport, Photo
Hotel booking assisted for participants living far from Trogir.
Distance learning option
Yes (In Center – Online / Theory live with Instructor)
All participants have to complete a questionnaire in order to obtain the certificate.
Certification – Diploma
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive certificate with unlimited validity in line with Offshore International Industries guidelines. This Training follows international standards of quality and meets the ISO 9001-2015 requirements.
Contact us by email or fax for registration as an individual or group.