Basic H2S Training (Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness) – Course ONLINE
This training is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the danger connected with Hydrogen Sulfide and the self-confidence to allow seamen or offshore workers to work safely in a latent H2S surroundings. This training course is designed to cover the physical properties and health hazards of Hydrogen Sulfide, how to protect against it and fundamental rescue techniques.
- H2S regulations
- Common Sources Of H2s
- Physical Properties of H2S
- Where can be found H2s
- H2s and Its Effects On Humans
- working with H2S at the location
- Precautions to follow when working with H2S
- Methods of detecting and monitoring H2S
- Exposure Signs & Symptoms
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Operation and maintenance of breathing apparatus
- First aid for victims of H2S
- Rescue Breathing (CPR with dummy)
- Contingency Plans - Muster / Safe Haven locations
Upon successful completion of the H2S course, participants will gain knowledge how to recognize the hazards of working with dangerous atmospheres and diminish contact to Hydrogen Sulfide.
-But you can reach training with your computer from anywhere in the world.
Distance learning option
Yes (e-learning / online)
Certification - Diploma
All persons who successfully complete the QUIZ – TEST based on the performance standards will get certificate with validity of three years in line with Offshore International Industries guidelines. This Training follows international standards of quality and meets the ISO 9001-2015 requirements.