HOIT Training (Helideck Operations Initial Training) – Course ONLINE
The target group for Offshore Helideck Operations Initial Training programme is personnel who are to be appointed to the role of an Offshore Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) and/or Offshore Helideck Assistant (HDA). HOIT course is essential training course (foundation) and will demonstrate varieties of routine operations and emergency helideck / helicopter scenarios which may occur in every day situation. This training course is designed to be only in line with OPITO.
- The course will cover the following topics:
- Regulations and guidelines for offshore helideck
- Helideck physical characteristics
- Helideck obstacle-free requirements
- Hazards associated with helideck & helicopter
- Meteorological requirements for offshore helicopter operations
- Personal protective equipment(PPE)
- HLO & HDA duty roles & responsibilities prior helicopter landing and take off
- Passengers & cargo handling
- Normally unattended installations (NUIs) requirements
The aim and objectives of the Helideck Operations Initial Training Programme are to equip the delegate with the initial knowledge, understanding and skills required to perform the roles of Offshore Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) and Offshore Helideck Assistant (HDA) safely and effectively.
English and Croatian
Items to Bring
National Photographic Identification or Passport, Photo
Hotel booking assisted for participants living far from Trogir.
Distance learning option
Yes (In Center – Online / Theory live with Instructor)
All participants have to complete a questionnaire and several exercises in order to obtain the certificate.
Certification – Diploma
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive certificate with unlimited validity in line with Offshore International Industries guidelines. This Training follows international standards of quality and meets the ISO 9001-2015 requirements.
Contact us by email or fax for registration as an individual or group.