Rigging and Slinging – Training Course ONLINE
Rigging is the process of lifting and moving objects. Slinging is the name for the materials used to connect the load to the crane or any other type of lifting device. In this course it’s proper use and safe operation will be demonstrated with best practices and binding risks.
- The course will cover the following topics:
- PPE – Personal protective equipment
- Responsibilities of all involved parties
- Crane operations (light & heavy lifting)
- Safe storage & register of slinging equipment
- Best practices for rigging operation
- Safe working load(SWL) of hoisting equipment
- Maintenance of slinging gear & relevant equipment
- Safe operations of personnel transfer
- Communication during operations
- Safety at work
- Stop work policy
Main objective of this course is to enable participants to safely perform rigging / slinging operations (cargo & personnel transfers). To know associated risks and hazards during those operations and it’s proper mitigation. Execute relevant pre job preparation and vigilant monitoring through out operation, maintenance of equipment and when to use stop work authority.
English and Croatian
Items to Bring
National Photographic Identification or Passport, Photo
Hotel booking assisted for participants living far from Trogir.
Distance learning option
Yes (In Center – Online / Theory live with Instructor)
All participants have to complete a questionnaire in order to obtain the certificate.
Certification – Diploma
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive certificate of four years validity in line with Offshore International Industries guidelines. This Training follows international standards of quality and meets the ISO 9001-2015 requirements.
Contact us by email or fax for registration as an individual or group.